Womens Black Nightie
- ORIGINAL:$275.00NOW:$134.00Lise Charmel Ecrin Desir Short Nightie Details Lise Charmel "Ecrin Desire" nightie with lace overlay. V neckline; racerback. Adjustable, thin shoulder straps. Bias-cut silhouette. Scalloped hem. Nylon/spandex. Made in Bulgaria. Designer
- ORIGINAL:$242.00NOW:$118.00Lise Charmel Resille Lotus Lace Nightie Details Lise Charmel "Resille Lotus" nightie in floral lace. V neckline; square back. Adjustable shoulder straps. Empire waist. Scalloped hem. Nylon/viscose/rayon/spandex. Made in Bulgaria. Designer
- $271.00Lise Charmel Nuit Elegance Lace-Bust Nightie Details Lise Charmel "Nuit Elegance" nightie in solid stretch-knit. Scoop neckline; crisscross back. Thin, adjustable shoulder straps. Embroidered mesh bust. Empire waist. Straight hem. Polyester/nylon/spandex. Made in Bulgaria. Designer
- $293.00Lise Charmel Dressing Solitaire Floral Lace Nightie Details Lise Charmel "Dressing Solitaire" nightie chemise in lace. Scalloped scoop neckline; square back. Thin, adjustable shoulder straps. Slim silhouette. Scalloped hem. Viscose/rayon/nylon/cotton/silk. Made in Bulgaria.
- $78.00Ingrid & Isabel Maternity Lace Halter Chemise Nightie Details Ingrid & Isabel maternity and nursing chemise in super soft knit. Halter-style neckline; lacy racerback. Detachable cup area for ultra-easy night nursing. Scalloped neckline and hem. Modal/spandex. Imported.
- $98.00Lusome Grace Lace-Trim Nightie Details Lusome "Grace" nightie in solid stretch-knit. Features Xirotex, an advanced moisture management technology proven to eliminate night sweats. Approx. 30"L down center back. Scoop neckline; crisscross back. Wide, tapered shoulder straps. Embroidered mesh bust. Empire waist. Straight hem. Cotton/polyester/MicroModal® rayon/Lycra® spandex. Imported. How Xirotex Works: Xirotex moves moisture and bacteria away from the body through a combination of its innovative capillary structure and dual-layer fabric construction. The innovation behind Xirotex is its push-pull mechanism. Moisture is pulled from the skin to the garment's surface where it's then pushed into the air through the process of evaporation. Skin is left feeling completely dry in under 10 seconds, a pace unrivaled in the current marketplace. Designer